Thanks for checking out our new website design!
Within 30 days of the purchase, the purchaser must register the following information:
1) The name, telephone number and address of purchaser
2) The street address of the property purchased in the foreclosure sale
3) The date of the foreclosure sale
4) Whether the property is a single-family or multi-family property
5) The name and address of the person, who is authorized to accept legal service for the foreclosure purchaser
6) To the best of the foreclosure purchaser’s knowledge at the time of registration:
a. Whether the purchased property is vacant
b. The name, telephone number and street address of the person who is responsible for the maintenance of the property
7) Whether the foreclosure purchaser has possession of the property
There is a fee of $50 for ontime initial registration and $100 for late initial registration.
After initial registration, the purchaser will receive a property ID # which will be required to submit the final registration.
Within 30 days of the deed being recorded, the original purchaser must register the following information:
1) The name, telephone number and address of the owner on the deed
2) The date of the ratification of the sale
3) The date the deed was recorded
There is no fee for the final registration.
You may visit the State registration site to register and obtain additional information.
Copyright © 2021 King Title - All Rights Reserved. This website is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. The information is only for the State of Maryland. In no event shall the information herein be considered legal advice. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.